Are you developing high potentials or facilitating transition? Would you like to have someone act as your sounding board and ask the right questions or tackle difficult issues? It’s possible you may be looking for a partner to focus on change or set and achieve goals for you, your team and the organization. I am Robert Paulson and I help successful people be more successful.
All executives, business leaders and high-potentials will benefit from having an executive coach because a coach is there for one reason, you. A qualified coach will listen, encourage and challenge you to go deep and guide you from where you are now to where you want to go.
Why hire an Executive Coach?
- Help facilitate transition or change
- Create new perspective, a sounding board
- Address unwanted or derailing behavior
Successful leaders already possess the resources they need to accomplish whatever it is they want to accomplish. A coach helps you explore which resources you need and how to apply them. Leaders need someone they can confide in, someone who will listen and be that sounding board. Other times they need someone to hold them accountable to their actions, someone to give them a nudge and get them out of their comfort zone.
How can you benefit from Executive Coaching?
- Contribute more effectively to the team and the organization
- Prepare for new positions and roles
- On the job development
- Take greater responsibility and accountability for actions and commitments
- Communicate more effectively
- Empower individuals and encourage them to take responsibility
- Increase employee and staff engagement
- Improve individual and sub optimal performance
- Help develop high potential employees
- Change in attitude
- Establish and take action towards achieving goals
- Become more self-reliant
- Gain more job and life satisfaction
- Strengthen relationships with others (boss, direct reports, peers)